CURRENT JOB OPENINGS AT JAKROO CANADA
It takes more than just passion to be the leader in your category. That’s why at JAKROO we seek the exceptional, the motivated and the innovative. Depending on your educational background and objectives, JAKROO offers opportunities ranging from graphic design, website development, business analysis, and sports marketing. Our internship programs provide candidates with the opportunity to gain valuable hands-on experience in virtually every area of the On Demand Custom Apparel Business.
Full Stack Software Engineer
As a senior full stack software engineer, you'll have the opportunity to build innovative features and improvements for our design and e-commerce web application. You'll lead the development work and over time, build an in-house team of junior engineers to continue our quest to building the world’s foremost platform for apparel customization and commerce.
Our engineering team uses React.js on the web frontend, and NodeJS on the backend. We're looking for people who are comfortable and interested in working with a little bit of everything and are obsessed with creating products that are on the front-end of innovation.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Create high-quality, efficient and maintainable ReactJS web apps and NodeJS API applications.
• Writing automated unit tests
• Architect, design, and maintain efficient NodeJS API's and Netsuite integration points.
• Collaborate with other software developers on all aspects of the project
• Build ReactJS applications with the future in mind, including considerations around long-term maintainability and technical debt
• Be a team player and support fellow team members
• Communicate ideas in an open and supportive environment to help us build the best solutions for the projects we work on
Skills & Qualifications:
• 4+ years of ReactJS web and NodeJS programming experience in a professional environment
• Ability to work independently in an agile environment
• Ability to communicate thoughts, ideas, and collaborate with the team
• The resilience to work in a flexible, adaptive environment
• Familiarity with the following stack a major plus:
o Razzle JS
o Netsuite Integration
o Stripe SDK
o Paypal SDK
o Docker + Compose
o Apollo + GraphQL
o PostgresQLNICE-TO-HAVE'SFamiliarity with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment pipelines
o Experience with Docker
Location: On Site at one of our offices (Pleasanton, California — La Crosse, Wisconsin — Vancouver, Canada) + Remote
Compensation: Salary commensurate with experience, Medical, 401K, Profit Sharing, Paid Vacation, Flex-time, Great working environment
To apply, please send your cover letter, resume and links to your work to: Talent Acquisition
• Team Kits
222-2323 Quebec Street
Vancouver, Canada V5T 4S7