It takes more than just passion to be the leader in your category. That’s why at JAKROO we seek the exceptional, the motivated and the innovative. Depending on your educational background and objectives, JAKROO offers opportunities ranging from graphic design, website development, business analysis, and sports marketing. Our internship programs provide candidates with the opportunity to gain valuable hands-on experience in virtually every area of the On Demand Custom Apparel Business.
Jakroo Custom Apparel is seeking an enthusiastic, eager-to-learn individual for its Summer Intern program.
THIS POSITION IS OPEN
As an intern, you will be involved in nearly every aspect of the Customer Experience, including sales support and marketing activities. You will see first hand how Products are conceived, designed, manufactured and delivered. Your role will be to support the Production Manager and Sales Team as well as work directly with the customer.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow up on all assigned leads to drive sales opportunities in a timely manner
- Answer customer inquiries regarding pricing, products, and services
- Process customer designs, orders and payments
- Provide feedback to Marketing and Sales on quality of inquiries/leads as well as provide input for future campaigns and promotions
- Occasional shipping & Receiving of samples
Skills and Qualifications:
- Detail oriented, responsible, able to multi-task with good time management skills
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- Strong computer skills and familiar with Microsoft office
- Familiarity with Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop desired but not mandatory
- A self-starter with a passion for creating a positive Customer Experience
- Familiarity with the endurance sports (cycling, triathlon, running) industry a plus, but not mandatory.
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume via email with “Summer Internship” to: Jakroo HR
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED
Jakroo is looking for a talented individual with exceptional skills coding , programing, and general web development. The ability to make quick and effective changes online is key.
We are looking for a quick learner who can come on board and take on a number of web development projects. Abilities to code using HTML, CSS, Java, Flash, and WordPress are a must.
Duites will include helping to re-design and create a new interactive environment for customers shopping online. This position will primarily be a programming and coding role. Creative design work will be handled by other designers in most cases. Ability to create a great web experience on mobile devices would be a huge plus.
Position will be Part Time and Intern will work about 20-25 hours per week. Internship would start as soon as possible. This Internship will create a opportunity for Full Time employment for the right candidate.
- HTML5 coding is a big plus, but not required
- WordPress designing and manipulating
- Excellent knowledge of jQuery
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational skills
- Excellent time management
- Team player
To apply, please send your cover letter, resume and link to your online portfolio via email with “Web Design Internship” to: Jakroo Art Dept.