It takes more than just passion to be the leader in your category. That’s why at JAKROO we seek the exceptional, the motivated and the innovative. Depending on your educational background and objectives, JAKROO offers opportunities ranging from graphic design, website development, business analysis, and sports marketing. Our internship programs provide candidates with the opportunity to gain valuable hands-on experience in virtually every area of the On Demand Custom Apparel Business.
Experience: 2+ Years
Rate: Based on Experience (Full-Time)
Location: Pleasanton, CA
JAKROO Custom Apparel is hiring a new Graphic Designer to join our growing Art Department. You will work closely with our Art Director and other Designers to create custom apparel designs for team sports such as Cycling, Running, Triathlon, and Cross Country Skiing. Ability to multi task and be creative with short deadlines is a must. We are looking for a designer who can “hit the ground running” and become a asset to our growing company. With our “busy” season quickly approaching, it is important that we find the right candidate who can take on the challenge.
• Translate client notes into one-of-a-kind sports apparel designs in Adobe Illustrator.
• Re-work and manipulate existing vector art to create eye catching designs.
• Vetting and proofing design’s before sending to print department.
• Web and Print marketing projects.
• Graphic design professional best practices: Quick keys, layering, grouping, bleeds, embedding, expanding graphics, etc.
• Excellent time management
• Attention to detail and accuracy mandatory
• Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop
• Work in fast pace environment with tight deadlines
• Superior communication and interpersonal skills
• Working knowledge of Pantone color matching system
• Quick to learn
• Mac OSX
• Go get ‘em attitude
Additional Skills (preferred but not required):
• Working knowledge of Netsuite platform
• Experience with HTML coding
• Java scripting
• Marketing experience
Send resumes through to: email@example.com
In order to ensure that your resume lands in the correct hands, be sure to include the title position “Jakroo Graphic Design Position” into the subject line of your email or in the body of your resume/cover letter.
PLEASE INCLUDE PORTFOLIO SAMPLES TO BE CONSIDERED
Due to the high volume of resumes that we receive, only applicants that match the skill requirements of the position may be contacted for an interview.