It takes more than just passion to be the leader in your category. That’s why at JAKROO we seek the exceptional, the motivated and the innovative. Depending on your educational background and objectives, JAKROO offers opportunities ranging from graphic design, website development, business analysis, and sports marketing. Our internship programs provide candidates with the opportunity to gain valuable hands-on experience in virtually every area of the On Demand Custom Apparel Business.
- Translate client notes into one-of-a-kind sports apparel designs using Adobe Illustrator.
- Re-work and manipulate existing vector art to create eye catching designs.
- Vetting and proofing design’s before sending to print department.
- Web and Print marketing projects.
- Graphic design professional best practices: Quick keys, layering, grouping, bleeds, embedding, expanding graphics, etc.
- Excellent time management
- Attention to detail and accuracy mandatory
- Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop
- Work in fast pace environment with tight deadlines
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of Pantone color matching system
- Quick to learn
- Mac OSX
- Go get ‘em attitude
Additional Skills (preferred but not required):
- Marketing experience
- Experience with coding HTML, CSS, Java Script and jQuery
To apply, please send your cover letter, resume and link to your online portfolio via email to: Jakroo Art Dept.