CURRENT JOB OPENINGS AT JAKROO CANADA
It takes more than just passion to be the leader in your category. That’s why at JAKROO we seek the exceptional, the motivated and the innovative. Depending on your educational background and objectives, JAKROO offers opportunities ranging from graphic design, website development, business analysis, and sports marketing. Our internship programs provide candidates with the opportunity to gain valuable hands-on experience in virtually every area of the On Demand Custom Apparel Business.
Jr. Account Manager
As a member of the Customer Success Team, the Account Manager brings experience and account management skills to create a superior customer experience and generate revenue for the team. Your role will be to act as a point of contact for the assigned consumer channels. You will actively nurture and generate prospects, focusing on customers within target markets and maintain good working relationships with existing clients. Working closely with the graphic design team, you will manage the customer experience from initial contact, through the design process and ordering. No design are skills necessary but being able to provide ‘creative’ feedback to the customer on occasion may be necessary. Relying on your dazzling personality, charm, and organizational skills, you will create amazing customer experiences and achieve high levels of admiration from your team members. Additionally, utilizing your professional background, skills, and experience, you will play an active role, working in conjunction with the marketing team to develop and manage winning relationships with teams, organizations, and strategic partners.
• Follow up on all assigned leads to drive sales opportunities in a timely manner
• Maintain complete and accurate records of all project activity throughout the design & sales cycle in the Netsuite CRM platform.
• Process customer orders and payments as required.
• Provide administrative support to the Department Manager.
• Implement best of breed customer service protocols ensuring optimal customer experience.
• Provide feedback to Marketing and Operations on quality of inquiries/leads as well as provide input for future campaigns and promotions.
Key Skills & Requirements:
• You are exceptional at creating superior customer experiences. You love working with people and solving problems.
• Detail oriented, responsible, able to multi-task with good time management skills.
• Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills.
• Strong computer skills and familiar with Microsoft office.
• Familiarity with Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop desired but not mandatory.
• Familiarity with Netsuite CRM or similar Customer Management software platforms desired.
• Familiarity with the endurance sports market desired but not mandatory
Location: Vancouver, BC
Salary: $36-39K, Health Benefits, Paid Vacation, Great working environment in the heart of Mount Pleasant
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to: John Beriault
• Team Kits
222-2323 Quebec Street
Vancouver, Canada V5T 4S7
© Copyright JAKROO 2019